Repeated florals represent a time when fashion was simple, when timeless designs sprung from the creative mind to create stunning, long-lasting results. The Samantha print harkens to a time when prints were strong, bold, yet not overdone.
Our new tie romper has a removable bow in the back that snaps on or off. Cinched at the waist to give the look of a 2-piece set, this one-piece romper has gentle pleats on the front and is trimmed with piping around the collar and armholes. Fluttering sleeves make this the perfect big-girl outfit for your little angel.
You love holding your baby. You'll love holding your baby even more when she's wearing ultrasoft Feather Baby.
• For luxurious comfort, extra-long staple Pima is the world's softest cotton.
• Natural cotton breathes and, for baby's sensitive skin, is better than bamboo rayon and other synthetic materials.
• Because of the remarkably strong thread we use, all our knits hold their shape better and last longer.
• Unlike short-staple cotton and bamboo, Pima cotton will never pill and will stay forever soft.
• When it comes to the impact on the environment, the surest way to make a difference is simply to buy less. One way to make that easier is choosing only high-quality clothing, made from natural long-lasting fabrics—such as Pima cotton.